Meadow Creek – St Thomas Ontario
Luxury Senior Housing – Long Term Care
To provide a secured return on capital by financing a senior housing development located in St. Thomas Ontario.
- No planning or development risk. Maximum 4 month’s work to be completed by an experienced developer with a fixed price contract to ensure no cost overrun
- 80% completed luxury seniors housing over 83000 sq. foot seniors complex on a 6.64-acre site in rural St. Thomas – part of the census metropolitan area (CMA) of London Ontario
- Optimal mix of independent supportive living (ISL) and assisted living (AL)
- Independent feasibility report prepared by Care Planning Partners Inc. (careplanningpartners.com) support significant unmet demand for Senior Ling Term Care in the immediate market area
- Universalcare (universalcareinc.ca) – a proven retirement home operator has been engaged to manage the project on a turn-key basis with a long term fixed price contract
- Face value of investment is registered and secured via a charge against the property
- G.S.A. on all St. Thomas assets
- Assignment of St. Thomas rents
- Available for cash and all registered plans RRSP, RRI, TFSA, LIRA, and RESP
- Community Trust Preferred Customer rate of 1.75% interest paid annually on cash balances in customers’ accounts
- Fixed Term, fixed rate of interest and end of project deferred lenders fee available
- Exit strategy achieved by sale or by refinancing
- Current Raise up to 6.5 million
- Effective rate of return: 42%
- Investment Term: 3 Years
- Minimum Subscription: $25,000
- Annual Fixed Distribution: 9$ interest per annum, paid quarterly
- Developer: Wilsondale Assets Management Inc.
- Operator: Universalcare
- Loan to value not to exceed 75%
USE OF FUNDS
Funds will be used for the marketing, working capital, lease up and establishment of the business.
Disclaimer: This document is not, and under no circumstances is it to be construed as a prospectus or an advertisement or an offer to buy or sell securities. The syndicated mortgage investment (SMI) contemplated herein is offered only (i) in those jurisdictions and to those persons where and to whom they may be lawfully offered or sale and (ii) by persons permitted to sell this investment. No legally binding obligation is hereby created, or is to be implied or inferred until all appropriate documents in a final form are executed regarding the subject matter herein announcement. Licensed mortgage agents/brokers close all transactions. Approved persons and organizations, where permitted, may enter into a referral relationship with the exclusive agent Imprimatur Capital Inc. (ICI) and The Mortgage Centre – M.O.S. MortgageOne Solutions Ltd. (“MOS”) (“FSCO License 10842), the lead mortgage brokerage for ICI product, unless specifically noted otherwise and will be compensated for having referred directed and introduced prospective investors/lenders to ICI and MOS. For more information, call 905-943-2975.